Don’t know what to whip up for breakfast for a group of folks? This tasty solution has all the main breakfast ingredients wrapped up into one quick and easy dish.
Makes for a great alternative for lunch or dinner as well!
- 1 pkg crescent rolls
- 1 lb medium sausage with sage, browned and drained
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 inch casserole dish with Pam.
- Roll out crescent rolls in the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Top with a layer of browned and drained sausage.
- Pour in beaten eggs.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins.
Feeds 4 to 6
Remaining casserole may be refrigerated and reheated within a couple of days.