From Lori McLain on justapinch.com, a perfect side to accompany your grilled entree this summer.
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp coarse ground pepper
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 c fresh corn kernels
- 1 c yellow cherub tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 c fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 c thinly sliced green onions
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice,honey, vinegar, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Cut ends off zucchini. Using a vegetable peeler, cut zucchini into long, thin strips. When you get to center of the zucchini, turn it over and start on it’s other side, peeling off strips until you reach the center again.
- In a large bowl, combine the zucchini ribbons, fresh corn kernels, and yellow tomato halves. Sprinkle with cilantro and green onions and toss slightly.
- Pour dressing over the veggies, a litte at a time, tossing as you go, until everything is well-coated.
- Place in medium serving bowl or serving platter.