Here is a quick, easy and delicious dessert idea!
You can use berries, apples, or any fruit you wish in place of peaches.
- 6 ozs butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tspns baking powder
- 4 cups sweetened cling peaches
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter in an 8″ by 8″ Pyrex baking dish.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and milk together to form a smooth batter.
- Pour the batter on top of the butter in the Pyrex without stirring.
- Mix vanilla extract thoroughly into the peaches.
- Add peaches or fruit of your choice onto the middle of the mixture without stirring.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until browned to satisfaction.