I used this over the holiday season with excellent results!
Serves 30 (based on 7oz portions)
- 10 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups worcestershire sauce (preferably Lea & Perrins)
- 8 eggs whipped
- 2 8 oz packets French onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup dried minced garlic
- 1 quart Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ground beef, bread crumbs, worcestershire sauce, eggs, onion soup mix, garlic and 1/2 quart of bbq sauce thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Transfer mixture to a 4″ deep, large baking pan (standard steam table size).
- Pat down the meat to fill the entire pan, use fingers to separate the meat from the sides of the pan (approximately 1/4 “) to allow for drainage of juices.
- Spread remainder of bbq sauce onto the top of the meat loaf..
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes depending on desired level of doneness.